Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving - Food, Family, and Football

On the day after Thanksgiving, as I sat down to relax and watch a game, I got to thinking about the deep tradition of college football, part of the reason I love the sport as much as I do. I enjoy thinking and learning about the storied history of rivalries, games, and moments so many have enjoyed over the years.

It caused me to thinking about which games, regardless of ranking, records, coaches, or players, fans watch every year. The match-ups that enthusiasts just refuse to miss, regardless of circumstance.

For me, I thought of the following games that I always watch, no matter who is coaching, starting at quarterback or having a bad year:

Notre Dame/USC
Michigan/Ohio State
Army/Navy
Texas/Oklahoma
Nebraska/Colorado
The Rose Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment